Android 4.1 - TF201 Official Update

rramsey718

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
wish I'd have seen this before I hit INSTALL for the ota update. Right now my transformer Prime is bricked. All I get is the ASUS start up screen with the NVIDIA logo at the bottom right. It will not turn off and the two resets I know about (Volume down/ Power switch and pressing the RESET button for 30 seconds). I've opened a technical inquiry with asus to start the RMA process but does anyone have any other steps I could follow? Some other way to do a factory reset or back the upgrade out?

For my set up, I had a microSD card in the tablet and it was DOCKED with an SD Card in that.

Thanks

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
wish I'd have seen this before I hit INSTALL for the ota update. Right now my transformer Prime is bricked. All I get is the ASUS start up screen with the NVIDIA logo at the bottom right. It will not turn off and the two resets I know about (Volume down/ Power switch and pressing the RESET button for 30 seconds). I've opened a technical inquiry with asus to start the RMA process but does anyone have any other steps I could follow? Some other way to do a factory reset or back the upgrade out?

For my set up, I had a microSD card in the tablet and it was DOCKED with an SD Card in that.

Thanks

Yikes.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay I have done a factory reset and can't figure out how to sideload flash on JB. I have founds links but I am still not able to make it work. Help.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums