US and WW Versions of 4.1 now available for manual download

swyost

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Just a FYI that the files are now available on the Asus website if you are still having issues with the OTA update....

swyost

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a link? I went to the us site and couldn't find anything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Are you using a mobile browser? As often as not, I find them to be useless on the Asus support page. Otherwise, if you go to the US site, click services, then support, then downloads, then type Prime and hit search, it will take you to the various Prime downloads. The 4.1 files are at the top of the list under Android and then the sub header firmware. I generally find their links to be hit or miss but the US file link is: http://support.asus.com/Download.as...zip#US_epad_user_10_4_2_15_UpdateLauncher.zip.

akapone

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
so I missed the ota update and went to the asus support page and downloaded the global version of JB. How do I install or force the update? Ive been on the phone with Asus and they are not sure what to do. They had me format the sd card, unzip the global files and put them on the sd card and check for the update, this did not work. New to android and would love to install jb on the tf201.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma