Wi-Fi, Google Chrome for Android, and SD card falls out

grtday

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Here's my trifecta:
1. Wi-Fi is incredibly slow and often drops. Any updates, fixes, or hacks out there?
2. I've downloaded Google Chrome for Android and it found the Prime.....but I don't seem to be able to locate the icon anywhere. What am I doing wrong?
3. I've lost 2 32gb MicroSD cards from the Prime. I guess I pick it up and depress the chip, removing the slot lock. Anyone else done this and what can I do....short of duct tape?

Thanks to all on this forum. this is where I always come for answers.
Ron

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
1. Have you tried several networks to make sure it's not the network?

2. You can't find the app in your app drawer? Uninstall it from manage apps and reinstall it.

3. No idea about this one. I haven't had this issue.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

frsimpson

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
With a simple case with a flip cover over the screen my sd cards never fall out. Without the case, I often found that my cards pop out with normal use.
Rick

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

grtday

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
After trying several networks, I believe it to be the pad is not dealing with wi-fi as it should. Is there an upadate or a fix that y'all know of?
Thanks?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
After trying several networks, I believe it to be the pad is not dealing with wi-fi as it should. Is there an upadate or a fix that y'all know of?
Thanks?
poor WiFi connectivity is a known issue with this device. You need a strong network connection or you can order the dongle that Asus was giving away. It's not pretty but may be worth looking into.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The dongle was for GPS. For a fix to Wi-Fi you have to send it in, I believe.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis