My 16gb Transformer is sitting on the desk here beside me and I've been on the computer most of this evening and tonight.

My Transformer rebooted itself early this evening. After it rebooted I didn't touch it. It booted fine and the screen shut itself off after 2 minutes (like a set it to do). A few hours later it rebooted itself again.

Anyone experience this or having any info on what's going on??
    07-05-2011 12:08 AM
    That is strange. Have you performed a reset yet? You may want to try that to kind of rule out any system settings or third party software that you may have installed. Just restore it and let it run. Then if it seems ok, gradually add your programs back slowly so that you may be able to catch what is causing it.
    07-05-2011 01:58 AM
    Yea I have seen that too, only since the last patch to the tablet. It only seems to happen when its been sitting idle a while, at least so far its never happened while I have been using it.
    07-05-2011 06:30 AM
    If you have dock ensure there is not an sd card installed into the dock.

Sent from my NOOKcolor using Tapatalk
    07-05-2011 02:52 PM
    If you have dock ensure there is not an sd card installed into the dock.

Sent from my NOOKcolor using Tapatalk
    There is not... but I had not though of leaving it off the dock when idle and see if the reboots go away. Might have to try that... best I can recall it has ONLY happened when docked.
    07-05-2011 02:54 PM
    best I can recall it has ONLY happened when docked.
    Mine also reboots randomly. Only when it has been sitting for a while. I don't have a dock. I only noticed this after 3.1
    07-05-2011 05:44 PM
    Mine also reboots randomly. Only when it has been sitting for a while. I don't have a dock. I only noticed this after 3.1
    Yea tis definitely only since 3.1, but bummer on the dock idea....
    07-05-2011 05:46 PM
    it has been out of the dock when it rebooted.... and it was sitting idle both times it did it

i will put it in the dock tonight and watch it, my dock has a SD card in it.
    07-05-2011 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD