Big Brother 13 Live Feeds no video

jccoyle

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
just got the Transformer 16g with the docking. Charged it up, then let it update. I've download the cbs big brother13 from market but the live feeds (yes I signed up for mobile access) are just a white screen with audio on my transformer but it works perfect on my Droid phone. I saw a post with the same prob with Xoom.
Any ideas on what I need to do to correct?

bkrasso

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You can use the super pass site directly on it and it runs just fine, no need to use the application. I have been doing that since they turned the feeds on.

jccoyle

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
You can use the super pass site directly on it and it runs just fine, no need to use the application. I have been doing that since they turned the feeds on.
When I sign in on the super pass site, it goes to the launch application or get application menu. I assume its because it knows its a moblie device since it states "your mobile device is supported" when I sign in.
I don't get that sceen on the computer just on the phone and Asus eee transformer tablet.

How can you go directly to it? Are you using the Asus Transformer tablet?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

bkrasso

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep, it might because I am saying I am a desktop in the browser settings. To change this goto the settings of the browser and one of the options let you change it from saying you are on a tablet to a desktop. I dont know the specific location under the browser settings right now but I will check when I am near my tablet and post an update about the specific location if you havent found it yet.

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Yep, it might because I am saying I am a desktop in the browser settings. To change this goto the settings of the browser and one of the options let you change it from saying you are on a tablet to a desktop. I dont know the specific location under the browser settings right now but I will check when I am near my tablet and post an update about the specific location if you havent found it yet.

It is under " Advanced" in the Browser settings in the "User agent string." You can select Tablet, Desktop, or Mobile Phone. Thanx to AC Member FHSPSU67 for post in "TF Honeycomb Option to appear as full-size device to Servers" thread...

bkrasso

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
After I made it to my Transformer it looks like it is now telling me to install and use the application. You can use B3V Viewer Helper SWF Page after you have signed into super pass website to get access to the feeds. This page is made by someone who is builds a player that is outside of the superpass website to few the feeds. There is also an AIR version that might be able to be installed on your tablet here Enhance your live feeds with BB Lite but I havent tried to install it yet on my tablet so I am not sure if it will work on not.

jccoyle

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
After I made it to my Transformer it looks like it is now telling me to install and use the application. You can use B3V Viewer Helper SWF Page after you have signed into super pass website to get access to the feeds. This page is made by someone who is builds a player that is outside of the superpass website to few the feeds. There is also an AIR version that might be able to be installed on your tablet here Enhance your live feeds with BB Lite but I havent tried to install it yet on my tablet so I am not sure if it will work on not.
So did you have to install the application? (Big Brother)
I have deleted and reinstalled both the application and Flash seveal times and have changed to settings and tried both desktop and mobile and tablet but I still get the white screen with audio on the live feeds.
Got an email from superpass that the problem was fixed today but Its not.
Not sure how to use the b3v viewer on the tablet browser. Just got a black screen.
What settings are you using as you got it to work on the transformer.
Thanks Again. I know I'm a pain:p

jccoyle

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
So did you have to install the application? (Big Brother)
I have deleted and reinstalled both the application and Flash seveal times and have changed to settings and tried both desktop and mobile and tablet but I still get the white screen with audio on the live feeds.
Got an email from superpass that the problem was fixed today but Its not.
Not sure how to use the b3v viewer on the tablet browser. Just got a black screen.
What settings are you using as you got it to work on the transformer.
Thanks Again. I know I'm a pain:p
Super Pass just posted that the live feed fix for Android Tablets won't be available until 7/21.
Not sure they know what they are doing.

bkrasso

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
To use the b3v viewer page that I posted about, you first have to sign into the super pass website, then go to the link above, if the video doesnt start right away click on one of the feeds and it should start working. At least that is how it works for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21