What, no Netflix thread yet?

julez

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Surprised that there hasn't been a thread started yet about the recent addition of the Transformer to the Netflix pool.

Guess my question is, does anyone have it playing movies on their Transformer yet?

Right now I'm just getting the server error when I attempt to play anything, but the app seems to work fine outside of the small problem of not being able to stream any movies right now :p

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
It is not working for me, I get an error when trying to play a movie. It works with my thunderbolt.

Does anyone knows if you can be logged in at both units at the same time? It did not work for me when I tried.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
There was actually a thread started a few days ago.... however I opened my netfkix app today and it said there was an update for the app but when I try to update it says it can it be found. I searched for Netflix in my market and now it is no longer present. Anyone else having this problem?

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I saw it in the Market the day I bought mine but now its gone. I'm going to sideload it from the T-Bilt tonight.

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I got it to open but it never played movies. Said there was an update for netflix today but when i tried to update it said that the app was not there. Its not even in the market anyone for this device...

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I used the apk from my charge and it wont play a movie. I get error 12001 or something like that

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same as everyone else... mine wanted to update, then could not, so I uninstalled and side-loaded the apk from my Nexus... works great till I try to play a movie then get 12001.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Works great until you try to watch anything. Hopefully they will resolve this soon as there should be no reason it works on so many tablets but not the asus and acer. You would think with the lack of fragmentation on honeycomb that it would work on all tablets, but I guess thats too much to ask for right now.

D34d10ck

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
There was actually a thread started a few days ago.... however I opened my netfkix app today and it said there was an update for the app but when I try to update it says it can it be found. I searched for Netflix in my market and now it is no longer present. Anyone else having this problem?
Yeah, I have moto droid and only "approved" devices work now nothing for all but a handfull of devices that run like crap because of their copywright crap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678