Just received the Update

Bats

May 2, 2010
Visit site
If you guys have not checked in a while your 3.2 should be pushing out now.
I purchased my tranformer monday, so i can't tell you whats included with 3.2.

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
That's strange. I still don't have any notifications for the update. I'm not rooted either.

Its a rolling update... just got in to your setting menu, then in to tablet, and then system update... then click the button there every now and again... eventually you should get it. OH make sure your battery is above 50%

mtjoy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Its a rolling update... just got in to your setting menu, then in to tablet, and then system update... then click the button there every now and again... eventually you should get it. OH make sure your battery is above 50%

Battery has to be above 25%.....;)

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone comment on the media playback issues that people in the xoom forums were seeing after the 3.2 update (media playback would halt after a few minutes.)

Also, any feedback on 3.2 fixing the severe keyboard dock text lag in the browser?

-Suntan

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone comment on the media playback issues that people in the xoom forums were seeing after the 3.2 update (media playback would halt after a few minutes.)

Also, any feedback on 3.2 fixing the severe keyboard dock text lag in the browser?

-Suntan

Media playback, are we talking about video, music? Using standard application or any other.

Cannot say anything about keyboard lag because I always use Dolphin and never had that problem.

Mustang46L

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

-Suntan

I can't speak on the video playback yet but the lag issue with the dock is better.. Not gone, just better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781