stop the press... 3.2 bugs!!!

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
updated this morning and now my search key function is broken. whether i press the magnifying glass key from homescreen or within browser, nothing happens other than screen goes dim. also my google browser bookmark widget is no longer going working, again it just goes dim when i press on widget. havent checked other widgets. anyone else?
Edit: with tab docked, undocked it works.

Last edited:

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
updated this morning and now my search key function is broken. whether i press the magnifying glass key from homescreen or within browser, nothing happens other than screen goes dim. also my google browser bookmark widget is no longer going working, again it just goes dim when i press on widget. havent checked other widgets. anyone else?

Same here. Same problem when trying to click on a link in email: screen dims but nothing else happens.

DexKen

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Known bug but with an easy fix, with the tab undocked simple rotate the screen 90? and then back again.

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't noticed that problem..but I have noticed when the tab is un-docked, the screen occasionally becomes non responsive to touch but only in landscape. If I rotate to portrait and back to landscape it becomes responsive again

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
so pretty much look like im playing need for speed via accelerometer to get my tab to work right! lol thx though guys
Edit: not gonna be playing those games while docked to keyboard lol but looks like asus will be sending out dock update

Last edited:

ana1976

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
so pretty much look like im playing need for speed via accelerometer to get my tab to work right! lol thx though guys
Edit: not gonna be playing those games while docked to keyboard lol but looks like asus will be sending out dock update
Ithink the update resulted in a left speaker problem for me ..it was working great..anyone else?

BuddhaBravo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My Asus weather widget no longer seems to update. I keep hitting refresh and it keeps saying that it's 4:00 yesterday afternoon. Anyone else having that problem?

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
My Asus weather widget no longer seems to update. I keep hitting refresh and it keeps saying that it's 4:00 yesterday afternoon. Anyone else having that problem?

I've had that issue since I got mine. I don't think its related to the update. Sometimes it works, sometimes not

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Dunno if this is part of the update or a buh on my device, but when my keyboard is docked my mouse pointer is now a circle....is this with everyone eles's as well? If so I think that was a really DUMB move...why change the pointer to a big circle....?

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Dunno if this is part of the update or a buh on my device, but when my keyboard is docked my mouse pointer is now a circle....is this with everyone eles's as well? If so I think that was a really DUMB move...why change the pointer to a big circle....?

I guess they did it to be different.

noggaholic

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

Its supposed to represent your finger since tablet apps don't run off mouse clicks.

johndball

Jul 17, 2011
www.johndball.com
Using the "zoom" or whatever the hell feature it is in Firefox causes the app to crash... repeatedly.

In addition to the bugs they still didn't fix the crappy imaging software. The background feature of the photo album still sucks.

sstea

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
There are a few more significant bugs. When running google maps I get a pop up for compass calibration asking me to move the transformer in a figure 8 motion. Even after you follow the directions it will pop up with this message every 5 minutes or so in google maps. The message also can pop up in unrelated apps. Others have seen this in XDA. There also appears to be some problems with wifi losing connection.

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
There are a few more significant bugs. When running google maps I get a pop up for compass calibration asking me to move the transformer in a figure 8 motion. Even after you follow the directions it will pop up with this message every 5 minutes or so in google maps. The message also can pop up in unrelated apps. Others have seen this in XDA. There also appears to be some problems with wifi losing connection.

I also have both of these problems.

malong

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I had a lot of problems with WiFi dropping after the 3.1 update and they continued with 3.2. I finally set up a static IP for the Transformer and the problem has completely vanished. Apparently there is an issue with using DHCP on the Transformer, at least with some routers.

Mike

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I have trouble connecting to a couple of routers since I upgraded to 3.2. It connect and disconnect several times in a row then stays disconnected. Will not work. Its seems to be netgear routers. I have the same problem on my Droid X2 since gingerbread update last week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463