I reset my transformer and then when i tried to install Facebook it will not find the app. Does anyone know how to get it back .

thanks

Jack
    08-20-2011 11:05 PM
    search it on 4shared
    08-21-2011 02:06 AM
    I don't get why the phone version of Facebook is not tablet compliant. Yes, it certainly isn't optimized, but it WORKS! Some of the other tablet apps for Facebook barely stayed installed on my Asus for a day or two before I uninstalled them.
    09-08-2011 03:45 PM
    The Android Facebook app sucks one way or the other. I'd rather stay away from it until they actually make a decent one

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using Tapatalk
    09-08-2011 03:51 PM
    The Android Facebook app sucks one way or the other. I'd rather stay away from it until they actually make a decent one

I use the regular web version in the Dolphin for Tab browser. Works beautifully. I'm not sure I see any reason for a FB app.
    09-08-2011 06:39 PM
    I use the regular web version in the Dolphin for Tab browser. Works beautifully. I'm not sure I see any reason for a FB app.
    That's one of my solutions. I've also been using the friendcaster beta for tablets. I hope when Facebook does come out with a teblet app it works like that. Although I have absolutley no faith in them after the big steaming pile that is the phone app
    09-08-2011 08:20 PM
    I wondered the same thing but have been using the regular web version instead and it works great. Still weird to not have it as an app, though.
    09-11-2011 08:58 PM
    I wondered the same thing but have been using the regular web version instead and it works great. Still weird to not have it as an app, though.
    With the way they make apps, I'd almost rather they not make one

09-11-2011 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD