Where do I get Eee Pad PC Suite?

mavd

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
My TF says I get a year of this for free but I need to put the software on my PC. Is this some sort of technology test? Am I blind?? I can't find it anywhere on the Asus site. When I search for it, I get no hits. Was this a limited time offer that I missed out on? Gah. :'(

mavd

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Where do I get Eee Pad PC Suite??

i want access to software available onlyon my pc. any developers interested in developing scientific apps for andoid should let me know I've tons of ideas ;-)

awpturbo

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I have had some trouble with this as well.. the files that Asus has on there website is a .rar file I have winrar and this file cannot be "unrared" this is a file for the software on the android. I am a little confused.

cougmeister

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Is thiqs file still up? When I go to the link, it only gives me the option for another os, no option of windows or mac. Also, if I choose other, it only gives the file for Asus sync.

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Installed this tonight. I love the Media Player, but the Splashtop Streamer is great! I access this outside my network at work etc and think this is a great piece of software!

tylan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I have had some trouble with this as well.. the files that Asus has on there website is a .rar file I have winrar and this file cannot be "unrared" this is a file for the software on the android. I am a little confused.

Try using 7zip to unrar it. I've had problems in the past with rar files that only 7zip would extract.

angelepolice

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
This is really confusing. I've tried over and over to get this pc suite. The special note is for Windows XP, I have Windows Vista. I can't get my computer to open this .RAR file. I am totally frustrated. I just got my Transformer for Christmas and want to transfer programs and files from my computer to my Transformer. I am under the impression I cannot do this without PC Suite. grrrr.:mad:

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Plug the charging cable into your transformer, then the USB side into your computer. It will show up as 'Transformer TF101' with 'Internal Storage' underneath the Transformer TF101. If you have a MicroSD card in the Tablet then you will see 'MicroSD' under the 'Internal Storage'. See the attached image. Now I have Windows 7 and so the exact form might be a little different in XP but as long as you have moved past NT (did not support USB drive attachment) you should be able to see it.

You can then copy files onto the Internal Storage or the MicroSD card with the Windows Explorer application.

HTH,

Reactions: AnnDroid

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Since I don't have a Mac I have no idea, however there is a free app on the Android MarketPlace called WiFi File Explorer that will allow you to upload files via the browser from just about anything (PC, Mac, Phone, other tablet). You might try that and see if you can get it to work for you.

davidblezard

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I could not find PC Suite at support.asus.com. Spoke with ASUS today and they said it was there until the tech looked and then said, oh something is wrong with the website. It will be fixed. No ETA. I will be checking in the next week or so.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't find it neither and I want to access my PC from my tablet while at work. I am creating an account. Weird thing is Spalshtop remote was free on Amazon a few days ago and someone said oh you don't need it's built into the TP. So now i need the Suite and I have Windows Vista.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad