In the market
    09-13-2011 02:39 AM
    ...yes? Its always been there though.
    09-13-2011 05:52 AM
    ...yes? Its always been there though.
    not for me, Ive always had to use friendcaster... I believe it was there when the transfomer was first released but after the last update (which is when I bought my transfomer) it wasn't there
    09-13-2011 10:13 AM
    I just bought my TF two weeks ago, and the Facebook app didn't show in the market - and now it does.
    09-13-2011 10:30 AM
    So, I installed the Facebook app on my TF, and the main Newsfeed comes up - everything else though, it goes out to lunch and never comes back.
    09-13-2011 10:49 AM
    Odd I have had the Facebook App since I bought the TF. It was already installed and I have been occasionally receiving updates for it all along.
    As I've posted before, I've been very pleased with using the web version of FB on Dolphin for Pad and I'm reasonably sure it works better on any Honeycomb browser than tbe FB app. I just don't see the need for the app now. YMMV.
    09-13-2011 02:46 PM
    The app works well EXCEPT the "Friends" icon on the main menu screen. If I click it, it causes a force close every time. I just downloaded the latest version and it still force closes on the friends icon. Every thing else works fine. Am I alone on this issue? The app works perfectly on my phone.
    09-13-2011 03:37 PM
    Odd I have had the Facebook App since I bought the TF. It was already installed and I have been occasionally receiving updates for it all along.
    09-13-2011 04:49 PM
    Sideloaded the phone app before update and it worked perfectly. Upgraded facebook app on my phone and tablet and neither one will give me news feeds. Uninstalling and bookmarking browser site. Oh wait, I forgot I have a Blue Transparent APK (facebook alternative) from XDA.
    09-14-2011 04:55 AM
    The app works well EXCEPT the "Friends" icon on the main menu screen. If I click it, it causes a force close every time. I just downloaded the latest version and it still force closes on the friends icon. Every thing else works fine. Am I alone on this issue? The app works perfectly on my phone.
    Yep friends force closes for me too. BUT you can tag ppl finally in it
    09-14-2011 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD