System Update

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Is there some way to force an update? I click on about tablet and then to system firmware update and it says there is an update for my device, please check notifications. I have nothing on the notification bar about an update. I am running andriod 3.2 currently with the last numbers of my build number being...

bluangelford

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
i had the same issue and it finally updated to 20110925, but upon asking many questions i also contacted ASUS, b/c on the website i could not search by serial number, so i contacted them and i think they entered the serial number into the system, and boom..it updated...so you could try that, but i think there is a way to save the file to the SD and load from there??? i am sure others will chime in, but there is a wealth of knowledge on here to do it also...good luck.

leeshor

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
First make certain notifications are turned on, then look for a slightly different notification in the form of a small down arrow in the notification area that you will need to select.

If that fails the ASUS web site has the latest patches. Be certain to select the patch that is for your TF, in your country. Load it onto a MicroSD card in the root of the card, unzipped. Insert the card and restart the TF, it should install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol