32GB Asus Transformer for $389

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just thought I'd share that overstock.com has the Transformer for $389. That's the 32GB folks! With the Transformer Prime due in the next few days, is this deal tempting to anyone? Or will you wait for the Prime?

Who's gonna pull the trigger?

Last edited:

Atomicvoice

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Got the 16gb and dock for $400 off newegg, I think that is a better deal then the 32 for that price, can always gets sd cards for like $40 for 32gb, but I have seen them on deal sites for like $20 before.

cdkee

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger on this, or wait for a potential dock+tablet combo in the coming days (don't need a 32gig tablet, want the dock more). Either way it's a pretty good deal in my eyes.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
FYI bargain hunters, Groupon has the 16GB Toshiba Thrive available for $300. That's a heck of a price for a 10" HC tablet w/ full sized HDMI, full sized USB and full sized SD slot.

But yeah, at this point I'd likely wait for the onslaught of Tegra III options, and ASUS has made a strong showing in supporting their tablets.

-Suntan

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
FYI bargain hunters, Groupon has the 16GB Toshiba Thrive available for $300. That's a heck of a price for a 10" HC tablet w/ full sized HDMI, full sized USB and full sized SD slot.

But yeah, at this point I'd likely wait for the onslaught of Tegra III options, and ASUS has made a strong showing in supporting their tablets.

-Suntan

I saw that deal with the Thrive, but its way to thick for me... I like the removable back and battery (not to mention the full HDMI), but I checked it out at Best Buy and the back seemed to peel too easily around the edges and on the port cover. That's a major turn off for me.

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought a 32gig Transformer used from Amazon Warehouse deals (open boxes, damaged boxes, returned items) for $300.

Just received it today, it looks brand new to me lol. Pretty satisfied.

Amazon.com: Used and New: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Tablet Only)

That is a good deal! I'm expecting mine to come in from overstock.com tomorrow afternoon. I had it shipped to work and it figures that it'll come in on my day off, lol. Oh, well. Maybe I can get some overtime while I'm there.:D

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Transformer!! First impressions are that I love it! The keyboard seemed a little laggy, but then I read that there was an update so I did that and now it works just fine. I'm looking for some good accessories for it. Anyone recommend some must have accessories?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc