Hi there,

My wife would like a tablet for Christmas and I'm considering either the Transformer or waiting for the Transformer Prime. (If I do wait I'll wait until the newer version is released to see what discount it gets).

I've a question though! My wife would be using it to play Facebook games ie Cafeworld, Sims etc. Will it be possible to play the games ok on the tablet with or without the keyboard attached?

We both use HTC EVO 3D phones which will both open the games but they aren't really playable as you can't move the screen around the way you can on a laptop. The phone has 1GB of ram and a dual core processor. I'm hoping the larger screen would make the games playable.

Thanks

Stevie
    11-18-2011 01:22 PM
    I tried running Cityville on an HTC Flyer (also 1GB RAM, single core processor but at 1.5GHz) and Flash simply lagged too much for the game to be playable. I'm not sure if the Tegra 3 on the Transformer Prime would help significantly. Was the Flash animation okay on the EVOs? Was it just a problem of being able to scroll?
    11-19-2011 02:58 AM
    Thanks for the reply. The flash animation on the the EVOs isn't brilliant, lagged and freezes - would think it would be playable if you could scroll though.

Thanks again

Stevie
    11-19-2011 06:45 AM
    Anybody else able to add anything?

Thanks

Stevie
    11-25-2011 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD