I want to prevent my children from enabling wifi on my EEE pad when they play with it.

I just upgraded my EEE pad to firmware 4.0.3 and I noticed that there is now a direct wifi toggle on the bottom right (there used to be a wifi button that would take you into settings to enable wifi).

Is there a way to remove this toggle button so you have to go into the settings to enable wifi? Or possibly downgrade back to the previous firmware so there is no direct toggle? Or a way to require a password whenever the wifi toggle button is pressed?

I've been trying to search on the play store but haven't found any apps that can at least password protect the wifi toggle button. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

ETA: I really don't want to use App Locker to lock all the apps that connect to the internet because it will get very annoying very fast having to put in a password every time I open the browser/kindle/play store/etc.
    04-20-2012 01:59 AM
    Not sure if it will work still but you could try this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...JuT2ZmV2lmaSJd
    06-24-2012 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD