We're getting Jelly Bean! ??

n3vry

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I just hope it goes better than the ICS fiasco. I'm glad ASUS finally got ICS right.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just hope it goes better than the ICS fiasco. I'm glad ASUS finally got ICS right.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I don't think all TF101 users would agree that ASUS has gotten ICS quite right yet.

It has improved some over the six months of ICS instability, but some of us still have to run our devices somewhat crippled to minimize problems.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have serious reservations about updating to JB.

When I upgraded to ICS I didn't seem to pick up any of the problems that other people complain about. ICS is working fine and I don't know if I want to tempt fate.

I haven't looked to closely, but at face value, I didn't really see anything compelling that jumped out at me with JB.

-Suntan

paulyb37

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't think all TF101 users would agree that ASUS has gotten ICS quite right yet.

It has improved some over the six months of ICS instability, but some of us still have to run our devices somewhat crippled to minimize problems.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've had a nightmare since upgrading. Seems to have finally stopped rebooting, but various apps still don't work inc angry birds and keys on keyboard dock haven't worked since and Asus want me to pay to get it fixed. I've lost major functionality through no fault of my own and it'll cost more money to fix! I will be watching to see before upgrading this time - although it probably couldn't be worse!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

n3vry

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I have JB on my Nexus 7, but like having Flash, remember no flash player in JB. My Granddaughter can't play Sims 3. I would really like to keep my Transformer away from her.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I thought I heard on a podcast that Flash can be added now....I'll have to look that up. Other than that, how's JB? How's that Nexus 7? I've been tempted to get one and just keep it in the livingroom.

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I am sure a good portion of the major bugs will be worked out on the Nexus by the time ASUS gets it to the TF101. Then they can do their incremental updates to address issues as they come up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol