How to Send Bluetooth Video to PC

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a school teacher that would like to send my tablet's video display to a PC. Is this possible? I've looked all over and cannot find a coherent solution. Any help out there? Thank you!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a school teacher that would like to send my tablet's video display to a PC. Is this possible? I've looked all over and cannot find a coherent solution. Any help out there? Thank you!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

I'm not exactly clear on what you want to do, but I am aware of a couple options that you have to get video from your Transformer to other devices.

1. Use the HDMI output to mirror your tablet's display on another screen. This won't let you send video to your PC, but it will let you send video to your PC monitor if your monitor has an HDMI input.

2. Use Airdroid (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...airdroid&feature=search_result&token=YYIuOLAm.). Airdroid allows you to view videos that are on your tablet from your PC. Your tablet and PC will need to be on the same WiFi network. Then Airdroid will allow you to explore all of the files on your tablet and watch your tablet's video files from your PC.

Does that help? If not, could you explain a bit more about what exactly you would like to do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE