At a press launch in London on 30th March - Asus launched the Transformer Model TF101. It will be in UK shops from 6th April 2011 and pre-orders placed with Amazon and other UK web sites will be delivered around 18th April 2011. They also launched the optional keyboard/battery/USB port/touchpad docking station.

Like the Xoom - the card slots are non-functional until a software update. Seems like this is a Google/Honeycomb problem at the moment that they really ought to get sorted as Honeycomb tablets are beginning to be available think and fast around the world.

Details at Amazon UK: Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT 3.0, Android 3.0): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
    griff7774 and .46caliber like this.
    03-31-2011 08:12 AM
    Has anyone in the UK gotten a Transform yet?
    04-07-2011 03:00 PM
    the reason why I spend more time on android forums. Much more on the transformer there.

I'm hoping to ditch my Thinkpad x120e and use the Transformer for all my portable/traveling needs. 95% of the use is web, Office and media.
    04-10-2011 11:10 AM
    Since the Transformer has been delayed on amazon.co.uk to the first of june does anybody know any online store in the uk to order the eee pad (without keyboard)?
    I found carphonewarehouse.co.uk. I would like to order using borderlinx.com. any other uk online store out there which may deliver to Germany w/o using borderlinx?
    any hint would be much appreciated :-)
    04-12-2011 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD