Tigerdirect says order today and it ships today!!

Lil21kev

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I called.. they said they had 5000 .. yes 5k in the warehouse and they will ship as soon as they are processed. I'm assuming they mean the release date. I have been to a few stores in fresno that are supposed to have it and they all say WTF is that lol.. depressing I know. ASUS step ur advertising game up!

Bossxii

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I called.. they said they had 5000 .. yes 5k in the warehouse and they will ship as soon as they are processed. I'm assuming they mean the release date. I have been to a few stores in fresno that are supposed to have it and they all say WTF is that lol.. depressing I know. ASUS step ur advertising game up!

You called Tiger Direct? If so I'll be watching the link at midnight tonight to see if they are sold out or what the deal is. Best Buy seems to be totally clueless.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Tiger Direct now says unavailable. I certainly hope Asus has inventory out to the market and doesn't turn into a Wii issue. I noticed Best Buy doesn't even mention it on their site and it launches tomorrow. They are all about the Acer tablet.

Lil21kev

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I called when I saw that link. I also looked up docking station and it has on ASUS docking station thats available now, its new but cost 350 but there is no pic.. I'm watching it like a hawk lol

brandonpaz

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a Bj's card, I was just worried when I saw their 3-5days before they will ship it. I am hoping to find it else where with a faster shipping date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci