List stores/online Retailers Here

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
As far as we know, walmart has them, amazon has sold out, BJ's has them for a surcharge, best buy has them posted, let's keep it going.

I am also very interested who can find one of these tablets as stores start opening in the next few hours!

Happy hunting,

brandonpaz

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
When I spoke to BJ's yesterday they only had 50-60, I plan to call them at 9am est and see if they actually have enough in stock to fill my order.

Brandon

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm heading over to my local staples in a few hopefully they haven't sold any yet.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Just left Best Buy. Upon checking the inventory system, showed 0 in store 0 in warehouse and 0 on order.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

davesimpson99

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Nothing at Best buy, or office depot. I get the feeling that its online only at this point. Saddly I know where they are at but I refuse to buy them.... ebay.

wrxdrunkie

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I called fry's and the person that helped me said that no fry's in Texas had them and from my experience if fry's doesn't have it, BB won't have it.

One interesting tidbit was that he said that some fry's in California have gotten some, so you guys in CA might want to check that out.

DroidCake

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I called fry's and the person that helped me said that no fry's in Texas had them and from my experience if fry's doesn't have it, BB won't have it.

One interesting tidbit was that he said that some fry's in California have gotten some, so you guys in CA might want to check that out.

frys site show pre order no pickup but I'm in CA and work a block away from one so I'm headed that way.

DC

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Went to staples and they currently don't having any in stores or online. Talked to the manager and she didn't think they would be getting any at all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I can't type on this on screen galaxy key board. But, I think new egg posted their supply purposley early. now they won't repost. However we should keep facts rolling in and avoid conpiracy theories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007