There's still stock

Grat2001

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to B&H Photo late last night and pre-ordered the 16 gig version. Just received notice that it shipped today. They are still showing "pre-order" so I think this scared people away but like I said mine is on the way!

anon(18050)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I went to B&H Photo late last night and pre-ordered the 16 gig version. Just received notice that it shipped today. They are still showing "pre-order" so I think this scared people away but like I said mine is on the way!

Did yours previously say backordered by any chance? I order confirmation at 9:02 last night, about an hour later it said it was backordered.

charliegrs

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 16 gig and dock right at 9pm when they reopened for business and my status was backordered and as of right now it still is. :(

gti3527

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Since they actually took my money out of my account I will let them make interest off of it for two weeksmax then I will cancel my order. Looks like I may just wait until the new samsung tabs come out.

anon(18050)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I looked at my e-mail and it says I ordered at 8:15 PDT...So I guess I got in only just a little bit before you guys.
They actually went on sale at 9:00 EDT (6:00 PDT), which I expect most of us were there as soon as they were available. Kinda crazy that I placed my order 2 hours earlier than you and didn't get one.