preorder at J&R Electronics

Ufd108

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll make some of you happy. With all the negatives I've been reading about the Transformer I have decided to wait for the Samsung to be released next month. I just cancelled my backorder at J&R. So everyone after me moves up a notch.

By the way, the customer service guy trying to talk me out of cancelling told me they were getting more stock (I think he said 30 units) on the 10th.

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'll make some of you happy. With all the negatives I've been reading about the Transformer I have decided to wait for the Samsung to be released next month. I just cancelled my backorder at J&R. So everyone after me moves up a notch.

By the way, the customer service guy trying to talk me out of cancelling told me they were getting more stock (I think he said 30 units) on the 10th.

I just called and canceled my order too. It has been too long of a wait. And I have to pay sales tax ordering from them, so the wait was extra painful.

The guy was saying I'm in the queue for the 5/10 shipment. Sounds like they really have a new shipment in on the 10th. But I decided to cancel anyway because I'll rather order from a place I don't have to pay for the sales tax.

vfrjim

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I, too called this AM, 10th seems to be the date for the 16 gb model (not sure of the 32 gb model though), the KB is still on order and no timeframe yet.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
fatwallet gives you 2.5% rebate on J&R.. which is about $10, which covers shipping and puts some change in your pocket.

reconboy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I gave up and cancelled the order ... went with the Acer A500 and so far I am impressed with it. However like all the other Honeycomb tabs the power cable is way too short!

mikemac#AC

May 8, 2011
Visit site
FYI: I just cancelled my PreOrder from J&R for a 32GB Version. I called them and they said it wouldn't be at their warehouse until May 23. By the way, I ordered it on May 2nd.

Frigiliana

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Appreciate advise , i am visiting Manhattan for a holiday for 7 days from the 18th of May if i ordered a Transformer from J&R now what would be my chances of it being delivered to my hotel ready for me to pick up and return home ?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have cancelled a few orders very easily online and over the phone just takes a couple of minutes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I cancelled my pre-order with J&R this morning because I have one being shipped from an ebay purchase today. Just waiting for my tracking # which should be email sometime today, funny thing every time I hear my email notification sound off I run to my phone (I have a problem :) )

infennon

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
my order is marked as backordered and i just got off the phone with customer service and they said their shipment isn't coming in until the 13th.

azma4

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
anyone get this email We are sorry to inform you that the following item(s) you ordered
are currently not in stock. We have these on order with the manufacturer,
and hope to have them available shortly. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause you. Please be assured that we are doing our
best to obtain these for you as quickly as possible. If this is a "special
order" or a "pre-order" item, please be aware that this email is
automatically sent on all orders that are waiting for stock to arrive. If
you would like to contact us, please use the information below.

infennon

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i got that email the other night thats why i called to confirm when they are getting a shipment in which they told me was may 13th

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech