Target just cancelled my order!!!

Ufd108

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I got in early on the $40 off deal. Apparently Target doesn't want to honor that discount because I just got an e-mail stating that because they couldn't get any product they are cancelling my order. This is obviously BS because they did not give me any option to wait on the back order. They obviously don't want to honor the discount so this is their way out.

No more shopping at Target for me. Anyone else get this e-mail yet?

fuzzylemurs

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Call and have them confirm that your order is indeed cancelled - some people are saying they got this correspondence as well, but their order is still going through...

anon(18050)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the email too, checked my order status and it wasn't actually cancelled. (However I did cancel it myself after getting one from Newegg)

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much every online retailer has verbiage that say they reserve the right to cancel orders at any time, bla, bla,bla?

Sucks I know, but not something you should get too overly worked up about.

-Suntan

rdmartin1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I pulled up the order and it shows cancelled. I would've waited. The proper thing to do would've been to contact the customer before just cancelling the order.

Last edited by a moderator:

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I think they got a wind of the $40.00 discount and instead of giving us the option they just canceled all the orders.