Transformer in stock at Walmart - HURRY!

fuzzylemurs

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Anybody having trouble getting a TF, I HIGHLY recommend nowinstock.net. They can email/text you when new stock arrives at the listed sites.

ASUS Tablet PC In Stock Tracker - Transformer TF101 - NowInStock.net

I signed up for it after seeing people say they were using it on XDA, an hour after signing up I got a text saying Newegg had stock. Just so happens I now have one on the way. :)

This is what I am currently using... I was able to get in on the newegg stock too. Hopefully one of these vendors finally comes through (I currently have open orders with Amazon, Target, Best Buy, HHGregg, Newegg and JR...)

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Great find. I was lucky and ordered a 32G from Walmart last week and already recievwd it. They were quick and I didn't get any run-around regarding the device and stock. It seems like when they have the item up to order its really in stock.

Hopefully you all experience the same thing. I have to say I'm impressed by Walmart on this. I had orders with other companies but received no updates even when they were ordered when the pages showed "in stock".

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry, I'm super pressed for time (supposed to leave 5 mins ago) and my brother just asked me, thought I'd ask since he couldn't find it anywhere. I appreciate your link and time, sir. Thank you! Off I go now. I'll send him the link

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry, I'm super pressed for time (supposed to leave 5 mins ago) and my brother just asked me, thought I'd ask since he couldn't find it anywhere. I appreciate your link and time, sir. Thank you! Off I go now. I'll send him the link

Not a problem! Good luck. I think I'm wearing out my refresh button... lol