I know a few people have been using this, but I feel there are still a lot who do not know about this.

There is a site called NowInStock.net that will notify you when an item is in stock at various webstores. You simply sign up and when they detect that a store has stock they will notify you (via browser, email or txt) and can push you right to the item page.

ASUS Tablet PC In Stock Tracker - Transformer TF101 - NowInStock.net

I signed up for this today at around 1 PM EDT, about an hour later I get a text/email that NewEgg had stock. I now have a TF shipped as I type this

Hope this helps someone!
    anon(292241) and IIJBII like this.
    05-03-2011 02:40 PM
    Just got notified about stock at Walmart. Order placed. Now we will see if it gets shipped soon.
    05-03-2011 04:41 PM
    yeah, walmart just went in and out of stock again a minute ago.

I wonder what's going on with them?

-Suntan
    05-03-2011 05:48 PM
    Signed up, let's hope I can place an order somewhere soon. I'm hoping to have one in hand close to my birthday (5/22).
    05-03-2011 06:35 PM
    Thank you very much for this.
    05-03-2011 08:09 PM
    This stuff has been jumping in and out of stock so quick I have not been getting the text notification. It worked one time yesterday afternoon and I was at the store and could take advantage. I hope today is more fruitful!
    05-04-2011 05:45 AM
    I signed up for this also. Hopefully it will work.
    05-04-2011 10:47 AM
    Just got notified about stock at Walmart. Order placed. Now we will see if it gets shipped soon.
    Walmart says mine has shipped. FedEx says delivery is scheduled for Tuesday. Looks like this worked. You have to be quick when you get the notification that it's in stock. I tried ordering a second from Newegg yesterday, but it was out of stock before I could complete my order. Good luck everyone!
    05-05-2011 12:15 AM
    I know a few people have been using this, but I feel there are still a lot who do not know about this.

There is a site called NowInStock.net that will notify you when an item is in stock at various webstores. You simply sign up and when they detect that a store has stock they will notify you (via browser, email or txt) and can push you right to the item page.

ASUS Tablet PC In Stock Tracker - Transformer TF101 - NowInStock.net

I signed up for this today at around 1 PM EDT, about an hour later I get a text/email that NewEgg had stock. I now have a TF shipped as I type this

Hope this helps someone!
    This website is a great tool!

Yesterday I managed to order a keyboard dock from newegg. It was available for 11 minutes. Later in the day I attempted to order the tablet, once from newegg and the other time from Tiger Direct, but both dropped out of the cart within a minute.
    This morning I was all set up and newegg opened up, I got the order in, confirmed and billed. I received the shipping notice a couple hours later. According to their history, it was available for 4 minutes.

Thanks for positing the link.
    05-05-2011 06:29 PM
    Be aware that your order could be just a micro-second late and someone else successfully placed the order right before you. In this case, your credit card could be charged but your order is not placed and you receive an error message saying your shopping cart is empty.

This happened to me several times. My orders failed, but my credit card was charged. After this happened enough times, my credit card started to decline any order. I was puzzled and called the my card company to find out this.
    05-05-2011 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD