Well the first 3 days were going so well with the Keyboard dock for the Transformer but as of Sunday afternoon (05/08/11) it now seems to randomly stop working. I can undock/redock and it works again but rather annoying if I am trying to type something to have it just stop working. I've tried several combo's of settings from making sure it's on the Asus KB, to the default Android etc.. Set the screen time out to never, disabled the lock screen and still having issues.

Just trying to find if anyone with the dock has had this issue and/or resolved it?

Thanks.
    05-09-2011 01:27 PM
    Well the first 3 days were going so well with the Keyboard dock for the Transformer but as of Sunday afternoon (05/08/11) it now seems to randomly stop working. I can undock/redock and it works again but rather annoying if I am trying to type something to have it just stop working. I've tried several combo's of settings from making sure it's on the Asus KB, to the default Android etc.. Set the screen time out to never, disabled the lock screen and still having issues.

Just trying to find if anyone with the dock has had this issue and/or resolved it?

Thanks.
    This is a known problem that Asus is working to develop a fix for...There is a thread on this in the xda-developer forums, you can check it out at:

to people with the keyboard. the keyboard disabled bug - xda-developers

Hope this helps you know you're not alone.......

Dave..........
    05-09-2011 01:54 PM
    This is a known problem that Asus is working to develop a fix for...There is a thread on this in the xda-developer forums, you can check it out at:

to people with the keyboard. the keyboard disabled bug - xda-developers

Hope this helps you know you're not alone.......

Dave..........
    Thank you very much. I should chec XDA more often.
    05-09-2011 03:43 PM
    Same issue here...
    09-01-2011 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD