Microcenter

DroidXNJ

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
For anyone who lives in Northern NJ, the Microcenter in Paterson has a stock of TF and docking stations. The have 5 TF and 4 docking stations. I just purchased one of the docking station.
a6f800f4-6cd5-d208.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: chsszc

cl191

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Do they have them out on display? I went to the one in Santa Clara, CA and they didn't even have any tablets out on display other than ipads.

DroidXNJ

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
@ cl191 I was actually there to purchase a projector for work when I saw them putting up the display. I asked the sales guy if they had them in stock and he said yes. They just got them in this morning. To my surprise they even had the docking station. I tried to go three for three and asked if they had the sleeves but he said they didn't get any other accesorries.

stibuki

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I just called the store and they won't even answer. I am don't want to take the drive for nothing...Doh!!!!!!!!!

Don't even bother! They were gobbled up in a heart beat! FYI... I also called the store twice and got through and they were out of stock.

chsszc

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Just came back from the store. Got my Transformer. There were 3 left when I got there and I took one along with someone else who saw this post. So 1 is up for grabs I guess.

Last edited:

stibuki

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just came back from the store. Got my Transformer. There were 3 left when I got there and I took one along with someone else who saw this post. So 1 is up for grabs I guess.

Patterson N.J. store? I called around 7:30-8:00 so I just must have missed out!

Sears also had the 32MB pop up but it lasted a whole 2 min.

cl191

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Went back to the store in Santa Clara today, you actually have to ask them about tablets, cause even if they have them, they don't put them out on display (for whatever ******ed reasons). Anyway, they have neither the dock or the tablet in stock and the guy said they should be getting some next monday or wednesday.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Here is a simple thing to do with Microcenter, get on there site, bring up the nearest store to your location. Everything that they have in that store will be online in which you can reserve it and pick it up including stock count. In which the Northern Virginia store is showing 4 in stock. Just type transformer in the search. By the way they are 149.99 for the keyboard 399 for the tablet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie