Is there a good android app for downloading movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleis

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! Can one only rent movies? what if i want to purchase the movie for download (permanently)? how long does the renting period last?

if i remember right, u can "pin" the movie for watching without internet connection. it downloads in the background. you are NOT allowed to keep them though. u can store them unwatched for 30days.
sounds like you need that crackberry solution more than the android movies solution.

Ufd108

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
if i remember right, u can "pin" the movie for watching without internet connection. it downloads in the background. you are NOT allowed to keep them though. u can store them unwatched for 30days.
sounds like you need that crackberry solution more than the android movies solution.

Or just buy them on DVD and use a program like Handbrake or Pavtube to rip them to the tablet.

Earl Doucette

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I was watching 21 Jump Street on a friends Galaxy III. He was too intoxicated to show me how he downloaded the movie. I have the Galaxy Nexus and would like to know how to download load movies. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674