in stock at tiger direct right now both models

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
i apparently got a 32gb version, waiting for shipping confirmation

lol I'm in the same boat with the 16gb. I don't think you will get an invoice notification until it ships. Check your bank account info, mine was charged, so it looks like it went through.

infennon

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I used paypal to charge my CC so hopefully it goes through, would rather get it through TD and not walmart...

edit: i was surprised to see nowinstock.net was showing stock before TD even had the button available to click on...ended up with a 32gb cause of that, wanted a 16 but oh well not a huge deal

EDIT: just got a call from tiger direct to confirm my order and identity...sick

Last edited:

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I used paypal to charge my CC so hopefully it goes through, would rather get it through TD and not walmart...

edit: i was surprised to see nowinstock.net was showing stock before TD even had the button available to click on...ended up with a 32gb cause of that, wanted a 16 but oh well not a huge deal

Yea, I was using that site or alerts and they started alerting me like 3 minutes prior to it being available on Tiger Direct. Not complaining though! :p

drudawg

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm in for 16GB. Card has been charged but waiting for the email confirmation before I celebrate. Just canceled my tablet order at J&R. FYI..They should have the keyboard in next week according to the rep.

infennon

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm in for 16GB. Card has been charged but waiting for the email confirmation before I celebrate. Just canceled my tablet order at J&R. FYI..They should have the keyboard in next week according to the rep.

I just canceled my order with JR.com and walmart, i hope this order ships...TD was fast in shipping my keyboard dock which i purchased through buy.com (dock is on ebay right now though so hoping to make some money on it.

anon(292241)

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Google checkout FTW. I got my order in with TD a few days ago. Between already being logged into the TD website (cookie checked), and the two click google checkout, I had a confirmation email in my inbox about 30 seconds after the text hit my phone.

Now hurry up Monday! I've never so looked forward to a Monday in memory...

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

EDIT: just got a call from tiger direct to confirm my order and identity...sick

Congrats I just called to verify that my oder went through as well, and it did. The customer service rep said it will be shipping Monday, so if you ordered today, be on the lookout for a shipping confirmation email on Monday.

If you happened to get in on the Asus inventory, please thank my original post :D

drudawg

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Google checkout FTW. I got my order in with TD a few days ago. Between already being logged into the TD website (cookie checked), and the two click google checkout, I had a confirmation email in my inbox about 30 seconds after the text hit my phone.

Now hurry up Monday! I've never so looked forward to a Monday in memory...

Well, looks like I did not get mine ordered in time. My order is showing on backorder. No email yet either. Not looking good. We'll see what happens over the weekend.

infennon

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Wish TD would have processed my order and shipped it out Friday, got Amazon telling me my tab is shipping possibly the 17th from them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non