Transformer orders on Amazon

thamenacing1

May 11, 2010
Visit site
For those that placed their orders in Amazon, mine has been updated and will ship tonight to be received tomorrow. Just an FYI!

jcpharm

May 2, 2011
Visit site
looks like the main wave of 32GB transformers are coming in to vendors - just picked up mine at Microcenter this past weekend.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
:'(

-[Looks at Amazon status page that says his 16GB Transformer istill ins't schedule to ship for a few more days...]-

-Suntan

mercyreaper

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine today, says it should be here by the 20th :). The 32Gb model of course, if you have not signed up for an account with instocknow.net is how I found about it being available on Amazon, I recommend it since it sent me a text when it was available.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
ordered at 10am today, says it will be here on the 19th, but it still hasnt left the amazon warehouse yet so hopefully its accurate, so much for 1 day shipping ;/

Yeah, me too. I ordered this morning and am a Prime member. Paid for overnight shipping and it looks like it will arrive on the 19th. Thanks Amazon.

My guess is they received a FLOOD of orders and are grappling to fill them.

Disappointing for a long-time Prime member (several years). Perhaps they will ship tonight, but I doubt it.

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, me too. I ordered this morning and am a Prime member. Paid for overnight shipping and it looks like it will arrive on the 19th. Thanks Amazon.

My guess is they received a FLOOD of orders and are grappling to fill them.

Disappointing for a long-time Prime member (several years). Perhaps they will ship tonight, but I doubt it.

ill be a little upset if i wake up tomorrow and they say its out of stock and it will be another month :-/ especially since they took my money already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay