I have google as my home page and when I input my search text, the browser is very slow to respond to my input. Are you guys combating the same thing?
    05-18-2011 08:39 PM
    Yep. Email is fine, but i get some lag on forums. Sometimes it is up to 8-10 charactors behind.

Pick up the pace, google. My ipad never had this issue.
    05-18-2011 10:38 PM
    Tempted to try another browser like dolphin but just don't have the time to learn it. just want a simple one that works.
    05-18-2011 11:52 PM
    Dolphin is super simple. It has fancy features that you have the OPTION of using, like "gestures", but you in no way need to use them. I use it as just a regular browser on my phone all the time. There's really not much learning to do at all unless you want to do more things with it.
    05-19-2011 08:36 AM
    I'm fine with the default browser. I know what you mean it does lag with text input sometimes but for me its not that bad. The thing I have a problem with is the stability of the browser, its not as good as the froyo browser I think.

Still very good though I think, oh as long as you have flash switched off, that thing is deadly to a mobile browser.
    05-19-2011 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD