Light bleed?

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, there are two other threads about this. It's a known/common issue with the Transformer tablet. I have it at the bottom of the screen (when in landscape mode), but it doesn't bother me too much.

sonofdroid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I find this very hard to believe that some of the users are not experiencing light bleed especially from the Asus TF. I guess what they don't know won't kill them.

rruready

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I find this very hard to believe that some of the users are not experiencing light bleed especially from the Asus TF. I guess what they don't know won't kill them.
Or it's just possible that some people did not get a unit with that problem. It is, afterall, an electronic device that is mass produced.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SlickMoney

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have light bleed in the bottom left and right corners. Very noticeable at boot, but not bothersome enough that I would want to replace it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

antacus

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I stand corrected!

IF I go into a closet AND turn off the lights AND reboot my TF I do see a small amount of light bleed at the bottom when looking for it. I guess you folks are right and I am just glad I don't stand in a dark closet all day rebooting my TF :)

I am just overall lucky, or ignorant, because neither of my Priuses (or is it priusi?) or my Lexus have taken off by themselves either :)

Last edited:

sonofdroid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I stand corrected!

IF I go into a closet AND turn off the lights AND reboot my TF I do see a small amount of light bleed at the bottom when looking for it. I guess you folks are right and I am just glad I don't stand in a dark closet all day rebooting my TF :)

I am just overall lucky, or ignorant, because neither of my Priuses (or is it priusi?) or my Lexus have taken off by themselves either :)
OK cool, now you can come out of the closet.

muscal

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Light bleed

I too am experiencing light bleed. Got a couple dime size ones and quarter size bleed on bottom and a dime sized bleed on the right side. It gets worse if a torque the device (obviously). I'm planning on returning it for a new one. I'm just worried that they won't get them back in stock soon enough at best buy (32gb).

Reactions: bestoverall

pixelbat

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine has some pretty bad light bleed in two spots along the bottom of the display to the right of the center. Attached is a picture. Debating if I want to return it for another. It kinda bothers me :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza