Rip Tide GP is out

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Runs great on my TF and Gtab.

Anyone else got this game?

I got this game. Its awesome but im playing it on my Atrix. Ordered TF though yesterday... did you try to play any gameloft games on it? Like NOVA or modern combat? I am looking forward to play NOVA on this tablet so wanted to know if anyone tried it already...

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
No, I have not play Nova or Modern combat. I do have NOVA on my iPad thought. :).

Anyway, I cranked up the graphics on the TF didn't even break a sweat. The game looks stunning, and runs fanstastic. I'm not familiar with the requirements of the two games that you've mentioned, but I'm sure it will run great.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
No, I have not play Nova or Modern combat. I do have NOVA on my iPad thought. :).

Anyway, I cranked up the graphics on the TF didn't even break a sweat. The game looks stunning, and runs fanstastic. I'm not familiar with the requirements of the two games that you've mentioned, but I'm sure it will run great.
Man how many tablets do you have?... GTab, TF, IPad.... are you collecting them? LOL
I knkw that NoVA can play on high end smartphones and tablets it plays on my Atrix perfectly but not all gameloft games will work on all processors equally... and often they have problems with screen resolution... but i'll try those games once i get the TF
I hope tegra zone will get some really cool sci fi shooters like NOVA that'd be awesome....
Btw do you have any light bleeding on your display? I'm really concerned cuz a lot of people reporting it..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty