Asus Desktop software

dmhippy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Anybody have problems installing this ? Running Win 7 32 bit, try to install as Admin and keep getting "Internet Error". On the net, no proxy or anything. Help

anon(270254)

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want to install the Asus software or are having issues installing it, you can always get the remote desktop streamer from the splashtop website. This is what the Asus software runs and it allows you to connect to it the same way.

quailallstar

Jan 13, 2011
www.volkswagen.de
If you don't want to install the Asus software or are having issues installing it, you can always get the remote desktop streamer from the splashtop website. This is what the Asus software runs and it allows you to connect to it the same way.

Did this and it worked both on my mac and pc.

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
W00T! Great find. $1.99 spent. :D Just put it on my mac. Now just to configure the VPN on the tablet , and have fullaccess to my desktop while traveling? Well worth $1.99! Last gap closed... IF can find a blasted keyboard. Grr.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
W00T! Great find. $1.99 spent. :D Just put it on my mac. Now just to configure the VPN on the tablet , and have fullaccess to my desktop while traveling? Well worth $1.99! Last gap closed... IF can find a blasted keyboard. Grr.

You don't need to spend the $1.99 for Splashtop desktop.. You just install the freebie onto your desktop then use the Asus MyCloud, and it'll find your desktop. It's the same client as Splashtop, but branded with Asus, and bundled into their app. Better yet, it's free..

I installed the Splashtop desktop client and used the MyCloud and it works great.. $.0 spent.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
When you have it connected, tap on the alert on your transformer that mentions Sync. You have to start it from the Transformer I think.

Sent from Bumblebee aka my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes