Honeycomb 3.2

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Dont know, but I hope they address the lag in the stock browser with the dock. Its tolerable for now but Id hope it was gone with an update.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Dont know, but I hope they address the lag in the stock browser with the dock. Its tolerable for now but Id hope it was gone with an update.

And the speakers problem, right one louder than the left one. And the popping sound when playing music (not always but some times)

Sent from my Transformer TF101

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I too, am having the speaker problem.. the right one, isn't the problem.. but the one on the left.. i hear nothing... and was wondering if this thing had two speakers or just one.... I hadn't ever heard anything from the one on the left side.... almost thought it only had one... but you just confirmed that it does have two... I may have to claim for an RMA and wait for a fixing job to get done...

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I too, am having the speaker problem.. the right one, isn't the problem.. but the one on the left.. i hear nothing... and was wondering if this thing had two speakers or just one.... I hadn't ever heard anything from the one on the left side.... almost thought it only had one... but you just confirmed that it does have two... I may have to claim for an RMA and wait for a fixing job to get done...

How long have you had yours and where did you get it from?

Barry Llewellyn

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, just created an account so I can comment on this! Lol
As far as I heard our update should be coming late July. And with the problem with the left speaker: I heard that they might not fix that and the tablets will have to be fixed by being brought back to the retailer. When the issue came to me first I brought it back and they happily replaced the tablet for me. Well I live in Ireland and half of the staff in the computer stores don't even know that they're selling it! I also heard as well that there will be hardly no difference between 3.2 and 3.1 except for a few bug fixes and updated Widgets.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
And with the problem with the left speaker: I heard that they might not fix that and the tablets will have to be fixed by being brought back to the retailer.

I hope that's not the case. I just got mine on Saturday and I have low volume in the left speaker. I don't want to swap it because I just got everything setup the way I like it. I might root it and try the fix that's been floating around.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
And the speakers problem, right one louder than the left one. And the popping sound when playing music (not always but some times)

Sent from my Transformer TF101

I dont think that is a software issue as mine play evenly. I think it is a hardware based issue.

frankwhite8536

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i think its def software. My tf had the issue where my right speaker was way louder when i first got it. Now im running Prime ROM and it sounds great. Right in center.

ASUSFAN0001

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Since there is already a 3rd party firmware patch out there that corrects the speaker functionality....I'd look for it to appear in Honeycomb 3.2,

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up a couple of these and one had an update prompt out of the box (to 3.1) but the other is stuck on 3.01

I would settle for 3.1 right now

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I swapped my Transformer last night, and it didn't have the speaker issue. It must be a newer unit because it came with 3.1 out of the box.

Fafaflunkie

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I've not had issues with the speakers on this EeePad (other than they're too feint even jacked up full blast). Then again, I've generally used my Bluetooth headphones with them, which quashes the issue, at least when there's only me listening to it.

Robert Werden

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I also am in the camp with no OTA 3.1 . I wish asus would just let the update happen on demand, this waiting for the update to eventually come my way thing is getting old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36