Only had the tab for a day.... wifi issues, apps crashing, some dont even work (splashtop), back gets hot. Also, I dont kill apps but I think this tab is eating up a lot more memory. I rarely have more than 200mb free.

I had light bleed, bad, on my transformer so needed to return it anyway, but I think I need to go back to the transformer. I sure do miss my keyboard.

The display on this tab 10.1 sure is nice, but for me, thats the only benefit.
    06-23-2011 07:31 PM
    My biggest complaint about that device is no expandable memory

It is sexy looking tho - for the price and the specs I still love my TF
    06-23-2011 08:47 PM
    My biggest complaint about that device is no expandable memory

It is sexy looking tho - for the price and the specs I still love my TF
    +1!
    06-24-2011 11:25 AM
    Well, received my Transformer today again. However, even more issues than the first one. :\ More light bleed, loose back, and keyboard dock won't latch correctly so the left side actually sits higher than the left. (edit: I think maybe it was just me or it settled in, but the keyboard clicks in a lot easier now. One thing I have noticed is the tacticle is a lot better on these keys than the 1st keyboard I have. Works VERY well. Main reason I am going to keep it instead of returning it immediately.)

Will be happy to exchange them through Amazon though, just have to wait for more stock on the tablet itself.
    06-24-2011 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD