The audio wizard app which came with my memo tablet--and which i need to make netflix audio come across as anything above a whisper--stops working, seemingly without reason. The only way I've found to get it going again is to shut off and then restart my tablet, which I seem to have to do once a day now.

I've tried other ways to try to get it to work--disabling, then enabling audio wizard, force stopping it then starting again, clearing the cache--but nothing works except turning off the tablet and turning it back on again, which is a pain in the ****.

I spoke with Asus a while ago. They did not acknowledge a problem with the app, and didn't offer a solution either, except to suggest that I try a volume boosting app from the play store (though they wouldn't make a recommendation of which one to get--which I thought was a pretty lame 'solution.')

Does anyone hand a suggestion of what I should do?
    01-07-2015 01:57 AM
    This would be a big hassle, but is worth trying if you have no alternatives: uninstall all of your apps besides Netflix (or do a factory reset and then only install Netflix), and see if the problem persists. If it goes away, then something else you installed may be causing it to become unstable.
    01-07-2015 10:40 AM