This problem started about 1 week ago, I can try plugging this tablet in and it does not acknowledge that a charger is plugged into it. I have done a lot of research online, I have taken the back off of this tablet several times and unplug the battery and let it sit for a number of time, and tried everything under the sun about what it's listed one can do online.

I had been using my Nexus 6 mostly and left the wifi turned off on the tablet and powered on. I had been using my Nexus 6 charger to charge this tablet and scared it may have ruined the battery, idk. The way it's behaving, power it on, let it boot up, plug the charger in, it doesn't even acknowledge a charger is plugged into it.

The LED on the power button used to only illuminate when a charger cable was plugged into the tablet, and now with the tablet unplugged from a charger, it stays illuminated green all the time.

It used to be when it was plugged in, it would be orange and turn to green when it was fully charged. I can power the tablet off and plug a charger into the USB port on the tablet and it well charge but super slow. I sort of don't want to give up but I went yesterday and bought a lenovo tab 2 a10, a little better than the me301t I have but the Asus I am kind of attached to. If anyone has a clue, I would appreciate it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-27-2016 08:03 PM
    Moved to the MeMO Pad 10 forum.
    03-27-2016 10:34 PM