Aleksandar Jaksic

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. I beg you for some help... I have "Asus Memo Tab 7" and I got a lot of apps. I had 1,2 GB of memory and I was trying to download "Mortal Kombat X". For this game you need 1,2 GB and I let it finish. I was waiting for the installing part but then i got a message that I've got no memory so it stops. In the PlayStore on Mortal Kombat was staying install like I never star download the game but there was still the message that I still don't have memory. The installation didn't finish, so I dont know why i didn't get my memory back... Please I beg you help me if you know what I need to do... Sorry about bad english and bad explaining I'm from Serbia soI don't know english very good...

Posted via the Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC, I would try a soft reset, if that doesn't fix it boot into recovery and wipe the cache's there. It sounds like the install crapped out part way and since there wasn't enough room to finish it couldn't flush the data.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Normally, when you have just enough memory, the device will not download.
It needs space for future updates of the apps you already have.

You'll need to erase some apps in order to be able to get that game.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Aleksandar and welcome.🙋 I hope you get your problem fixed and enjoy yourself here. Also, your English is in fact good. :)

Posted via the Android Central App