On my Asus MeMO Pad 8 why can't I post to my page on my Facebook App?

A

AC Question

Asus MeMO Pad 8 and Facebook App

On the Asus when on a group page in Facebook, I cannot find how to access 'Posts to Page'. I see 'Post by Page', and I can post to page, but cannot see Posts to Page by others. It comes up on my other Android device, a Samsung S5. Probably something simple, too many operating systems in the household - Windows 7 and 8, Apple, Android - to keep things straight........

WillowCreek

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Sorry reading the title and the message it is confusing. The first screenshot is from my Samsung S5. In the center of the shot you can see "Posts to Page" which is where page follower posts go. Under that are Posts By Page, which would be the page owner's timeline posts.

Screenshot_2015-03-18-17-26-05.jpg

This second screen shot is from the MeMO Pad, same page, same part of the page. The "Posts to Page" area isn't there. I've tried dragging in from all sides, tapping every icon, and the Post to Page area is nowhere to be found!

Screenshot_2015-03-18-17-51-29.jpg

Hopefully this is clearer! Thanks for your help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And was the Facebook app on your MeMO Pad installed directly from Google Play? Or did it come preinstalled? I ask because I wonder if a preinstalled version of Facebook (provided by the device manufacturer) might differ in some ways to the official app on Google Play.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante