Nice tab for $149

PablofromCA

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Bought HD 7 as a backup to my Nexus 7 2013 and I have to say its pretty snappy, decent screen, a few really useful apps from Asus, decent build quality. Had the Hisense Sero 7 for a bit and returned it. Screen on Asus is better and there?s actually cases and such available for it. Also I think updates from Asus are a certainty, Hisense who knows. Games like RR 3 and Riptide play fine no lag and web browsing is quick. For $149 its a good choice if you want something other than a Nexus 7.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just saw one recently at Fry's--seems like an excellent value. I thought the viewing angle on the screen might have been a little mediocre, but it was hard to tell in the store--how is it for you?

PablofromCA

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Viewing angles are good, very similar to orig Nexus 7 but a bit better. I saw it at Fry?s also but the lights are so bright in there every tablet looks awful.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That, and the display models are always abused beyond recognition!

Posted via Android Central App

PablofromCA

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
You're right about that. Same thing at best buy. Best buy doesn't even turn them on and you pick it up and the anti theft deal starts wailing. You'd figure they could at least keep them up and running they aren't doing anything else.

PablofromCA

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
BB near me has the Samsung store Apple store Windows store all their tabs all work but thats it. Funny at Frys nothing works not even iPads

ether813

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Are you still enjoying this Tablet, just wanted to know if a couple things if you dont mind, Is it still responsive after installing a bunch of things, and it is still handling games well. The reason i ask is i had a lenovo a2109 and out of the box it was fantastic for the price, but after a weeks of use, it got incredible laggy and not worth the use any more...

PablofromCA

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
No lag at all, but I have to watch memory and clear it out when it gets close to 1 GB. Same issue as Nexus 7 2012 but not bad at all. Update to 4.3 and it will be great.

jcherepy

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine from Tiger Direct in Jefferson, GA USA for US$129.95. Nice little tablet. I already own the iPad and iPad Mini, but for the price I figured I could learn and keep up with the Android world.

Now, if I could just find an app that will let me build photo albums and arrange the photos in the album in the order I want and not just alphabetically or chronologically.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci