I bought this tablet yesterday. I took some photos the first day - and they were saved to the device normally.
    But, the following day I put an sd card just to see what's on there. Then I opened the camera app, and pressed to save to sd card.
    Then, I removed the sd card without tapping "unmount".
    The other day, I couldn't save photos with the camera app, nor could I snap (actually, it snaps the first time and then pressing the shutter button (onscreen) doesn't snap at all). It snaps the first time, and then just the camera works but you can't take photos

Please help!

EDIT: Now it snaps, but doesn't save the photos
    10-19-2014 08:47 AM
    I bought this tablet yesterday. I took some photos the first day - and they were saved to the device normally.
    But, the following day I put an sd card just to see what's on there. Then I opened the camera app, and pressed to save to sd card.
    Then, I removed the sd card without tapping "unmount".
    The other day, I couldn't save photos with the camera app, nor could I snap (actually, it snaps the first time and then pressing the shutter button (onscreen) doesn't snap at all). It snaps the first time, and then just the camera works but you can't take photos

Please help!

EDIT: Now it snaps, but doesn't save the photos
    Check to see if the photos are being saved onto the internal sd card. Use a file manager (the play store has many for free) to navigate the device and see what files are installed. If the photos are there it would be under the internal sd card.

If not, then there's probably something wrong with the external sd card (it was corrupt) when it was removed without properly unmounting, which can happen. If this is the case, try opening from a computer and see if it's readable. Remove the files (if you can) and backup to the computer. Reformat the sd card to Fat32 and reinsert into the Tablet and try saving pictures to it again. Also, consider going into system settings > applications > sort by all > camera > clear cache.

Let us know how it goes.
    10-19-2014 12:51 PM