Hey guys just picked this bad boy up to get me through this whole EvoLTE delay, and i gotta say its pretty awesome! I picked this up at Best Buy and they didn't have any cases for it. I've seen a couple on amazon and was curious if anyone could give me some suggestions. Also I'm about to go pick up the dock so I guess this should be taken into consideration :-) Thanks guys

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-2012 04:56 PM
    I got my TF300 at Best Buy a couple weeks ago. They didnt have any cases for it when I was there.

I stopped in again a couple days ago and picked up a really nice leather folio case by Targus. It is actually listed for the TF Prime 10.1 but the TF300 fits like a glove. Its very soft leather and has nice protection. Its built very well.

Its a bit pricey ($39.99) but I had some BB reward coupons to use up so I went for it...plus I didnt want to wait for the 20-30 day shipping times ive been seeing on ebay.
    mykrlz182 likes this.
    05-21-2012 03:26 AM
    I decided on the Asus VersaSleeve. I don't really like having a case on all of the time and really just need protection while transporting it. I don't have the keyboard dock and I'm not sure if I'm going to get it, but the VersaSleeve is able to accommodate both scenarios.
    mykrlz182 likes this.
    05-21-2012 07:36 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've seen some pretty nice ones on Amazon. Has anyone ordered any from there? Best Buy didn't have any a couple of days ago, but maybe I'll swing by and see if they got any. I don't really like buying these online without checking them out first, and I hate waiting :-)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-21-2012 11:51 AM
    aim still looking for a few cases. thanks for telling usthe ones you got
    05-21-2012 11:56 AM
    I decided on the Asus VersaSleeve. I don't really like having a case on all of the time and really just need protection while transporting it. I don't have the keyboard dock and I'm not sure if I'm going to get it, but the VersaSleeve is able to accommodate both scenarios.
    Where did you buy the Asus VersaSleeve. I'm going to be interested in a carry case for my TF300 as well while transporting it. I don't really want something that's going to be on it while I'm using it, just in transit. A sleeve like case seems to be the best way to go.
    05-22-2012 02:55 AM
    Where did you buy the Asus VersaSleeve. I'm going to be interested in a carry case for my TF300 as well while transporting it. I don't really want something that's going to be on it while I'm using it, just in transit. A sleeve like case seems to be the best way to go.
    I got mine on Amazon (Amazon doesn't sell it but a reseller does). Amazon.com: Asus 90-XB2UOKSL000B0- Sl101 Tf201 Tf300 Dual-multi Angle Cover Eee Pad: Computers & Accessories

Unfortunately, it looks like the price went up by about $10.

Not a cheap option, but I do really like it.
    TvTechGuru likes this.
    05-22-2012 07:47 AM
    Couple of the ones I really wanted, were not available yet, so I got the one below, and couldn't be happier. Secure tablet slot. Hand strap. Sturdy feeling.
    $16 bucks on Amazon.

MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop),

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop), Black (NOT Compatible with ASUS Keyboard Dock): Computers & Accessories
    05-23-2012 01:03 PM
    Couple of the ones I really wanted, were not available yet, so I got the one below, and couldn't be happier. Secure tablet slot. Hand strap. Sturdy feeling.
    $16 bucks on Amazon.

MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop),

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop), Black (NOT Compatible with ASUS Keyboard Dock): Computers & Accessories
    That is good to hear. I've got it ordered, if it ever gets off back order that is.
    05-23-2012 05:01 PM
    you could see some options in leather Fortte, hence I bought my current case. regards
    05-24-2012 01:57 PM
    I picked this MoKo case up for my TF300 and its great. Great quality, sturdy, and slim. Feels nice in your hand.
    Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case (With Built-in Multi-Angle Stand) for Asus Transformer Pad TF300, BLACK: Computers & Accessories

Only 20.00!
    05-30-2012 07:16 PM
    $16 bucks on Amazon.

I did finally get this and it fits well and seems to be fine so far, but I haven't had a chance to use it extensively. Not sure about the long term durability but it seems fine for now.
    05-31-2012 09:27 AM
    I got the poetic hard case on Amazon. Fits like a glove with all ports exposed. Works great as a stand also. Very happy.

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-HardBac...cUvbUpU1823489

mightyfacundo likes this.
    06-01-2012 08:49 PM
    case logic Amazon 8 bucks
    06-07-2012 12:03 AM
    case logic Amazon 8 bucks
    Is that the neoprene one? Already ordered it.
    07-24-2012 11:14 AM
    I bought an HP netbook case. Works great and has a nice pocket in the front for my stand, cords, and so on.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    07-25-2012 02:01 PM
    Roocase.
    07-26-2012 04:24 PM
    I, too, have the HP case. Very basic appearance, no heavy branding (only has one small logo tag), well padded, fits with keyboard attached, pouch for charger, and it only cost $10 at Best Buy.
    jmarkey77 likes this.
    08-04-2012 11:04 AM
    I got the poetic hard case on Amazon. Fits like a glove with all ports exposed. Works great as a stand also. Very happy.

Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Asus Transformer TF300 Black With HandStrap with Built-in Folding Cover - Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Has Open Slot for Charger Port)(Speaker Hole is Completely Open) (Intergrated H

+1. Great case.
    08-07-2012 03:49 PM

Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Asus Transformer TF300 Black With HandStrap with Built-in Folding Cover - Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Has Open Slot for Charger Port)(Speaker Hole is Completely Open) (Intergrated H

This is the one I have... over all I'm pleased with it... my only real complaint is that the tab goes in one way that leaves the charging port on the bottom. You might say big deal, yeah. When you have the tab in standing mode, you realize that you can not plug in the charger. Ya. Of course if it were my design, I would have placed a charging port on Both sides.

~ScottGeek
    08-19-2012 06:46 PM
    I actually have 2 case, both by Poetic through Amazon. The first is just for the tablet itself, Amazon.com: Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for the Asus Transformer TF300 Black with Build In Stand (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Has Open Slot for Charger Port)(Business Card Holder is Plus): Computers & Accessories and the second takes the keyboard dock as well. Amazon.com: Poetic ASUS Transformer TF300 Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF300 Black(Included 2 Micro SD Card Slots) (Speaker Hole is Opened)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Electronics
    I don't use the first one all that much as I tend to leave the keyboard attached but I do use it when using the tablet for presentations. I am happy with both. Unlike some of the other respondents here, I make it a habit of keeping the tablet in a case at pretty much all times to help protect them from accidents and have found that both of these cases serve well in that regard.

Both are made specifically for the TF300 so all the ports and witches are easily accessible.
    09-12-2012 04:49 PM
    I went with the ASUS Versasleeve. Great, thin, nylon case. But the nylon threads at the edges are fraying after a week of heavy travel (a week long road trip through the mountains and deserts). Seems the Versasleeve is great to keep the tablet safe at home. But for the road, a less fancy, zippered neoprene sleeve might be the way to go. I'm looking at a 10" Roocase now.
    09-18-2012 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD