Asus Transformer Docks on sale at Best Buy

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased a black Asus 300t and at first the price for the docks were 150, then in December they went on sale for 100, and yesterday they went on sale for $49.95 for the black and $75 for the blue.

I honestly think mixing colors wouldn't look so bad because it's black.

Just thought i'd let you guys know, this is a real steal for anyone that has a black transformer. Unfortunately, they are running low on stock and you will have to find a store near you because I don't believe they carry them online any more.

Asus Keyboard Docking Station TF300T-DOCK-BK - Best Buy

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased a black Asus 300t and at first the price for the docks were 150, then in December they went on sale for 100, and yesterday they went on sale for $49.95 for the black and $75 for the blue.

I honestly think mixing colors wouldn't look so bad because it's black.

Just thought i'd let you guys know, this is a real steal for anyone that has a black transformer. Unfortunately, they are running low on stock and you will have to find a store near you because I don't believe they carry them online any more.

Asus Keyboard Docking Station TF300T-DOCK-BK - Best Buy

Heyo, whoa! Thanks for sharing! I got the Blue 32 GB model, and I want to get the dock, how long until this sale ends?

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
i'm not sure how long its on sale. My guess is not very long once they sell out, they already stop carrying them online. so they must want to liquidate.

I don't see that there is a difference, they tried to sell me a 700t dock when went in. Bestbuy seems to think they are all the same. I think the reason its cheaper is because the black model is less popular. The blue one being the most popular i see why they left the price higher. Try to compare and see if you see a difference.

All i have to say is the dock was def worth it. My battery life is almost 3x's as longer.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today. Only cost me $50! :D Picture related.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357965630308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357965630308.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 109

visa01

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to share for anyone that's still interested, that it looks like the black docks are still only $50. My brother got one earlier today (Friday) to go with his blue tablet (he'll keep it in a case so color matching didn't matter). But he said he had to drive to a store 30min away to find it, which is far for him, given he lives in Chicago area near Woodfield.

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today. Only cost me $50! :D Picture related.

On another note are you able to use a wired game controller on your ASUS? I bought a BT one but it did not work with the games I have like Batman Dark Knight Rises and Grand Theft and Max Payne. Would live to br able to use a controller.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
On another note are you able to use a wired game controller on your ASUS? I bought a BT one but it did not work with the games I have like Batman Dark Knight Rises and Grand Theft and Max Payne. Would live to br able to use a controller.

Yes. This is a Logitech Dual Action controller. I just plugged it in, programmed it within the emulator, and voia, it works! :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes. This is a Logitech Dual Action controller. I just plugged it in, programmed it within the emulator, and voia, it works! :D

Okay can you send me link to the actual product and explain programming in the emulator? Thanks!

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay can you send me link to the actual product and explain programming in the emulator? Thanks!

Just private message me and I'll be happy to give to you want you wish.

das7771

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Docks are no longer 49 bucks but now 79 bucks which in my opinion is still a pretty good deal considering the original price for these damn things. So I picked one up...thanks to the OP for the initial post.

CHIP72

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Docks are no longer 49 bucks but now 79 bucks which in my opinion is still a pretty good deal considering the original price for these damn things. So I picked one up...thanks to the OP for the initial post.

I just checked the Best Buy website, and black docks are still $50 while blue docks are $75 for the Transformer Pad 300. (The gray dock for the Transformer Pad Infinity 700 was $100.)

If I had known the black docks would be $50 shortly after Christmas, I would have waited and saved myself $50. (I bought the Transformer Pad 300 and keyboard dock during Best Buy's Black Friday/post-Thanksgiving weekend sale; the tablet was $280 and the dock was $100. Both were/are black.) Oh well.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad some people went out and got docks. It's been worth every penny. My battery last for a week. Maybe even more. definitely worth it.

I too am interested in the emulator, i'd love to play my old genesis, snes, neo geo ect..... Is it as good as playing emulators on a psp?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just got me a new 32GB blue TF300 at GameStop for $299, and thanks to this forum, got clued in to get the blue dock at BestBuy for $75. Black ones are still $50--don't understand why the price difference, but it doesn't matter, because none of the BestBuys around me have the black one in stock.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad some people went out and got docks. It's been worth every penny. My battery last for a week. Maybe even more. definitely worth it.

I too am interested in the emulator, i'd love to play my old genesis, snes, neo geo ect..... Is it as good as playing emulators on a psp?

I honestly couldn't tell you because I've never used an emulator on a PSP, but I've used them on my PC (XP SP 3), ASUS tablet (4.1.1) and my phone (4.0.3). They run pretty smooth for me, anyways. And you can use the keyboard dock for the N64 emulator. It's pretty sweet! :D

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Thank goodness i seen this forum recently. The nearest best buy to me is an hour away, so i went to office max and they price matched for me. They gave me a blue keyboard for fifty bucks instead of 150

anon(29585)

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Love the dock, brings a whole new dimension to the tablet. Battery life is amazing with the dock. Can't believe I waited this long to pick one up.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I know, it was night and day difference when i got the dock. Now I never take it off the dock.

One thing i do seem to notice is when charging the dock it's best to charge it w/ the screen not connected. I believe it charges the dock faster because the tablet isn't trying to suck the battery out at the same time.

Ex: once I had plugged in the dock w/ tablet attached and after 2 hours it only charged like 30-40%. Another time my dock was completely dead and I unplugged the tablet from dock and charged dock alone and in 2 hours i had 80% charge.

So w/ that conclusion i think it's safe to say it charges twice as fast when you detach the tablet while charging the dock.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
just picked this up myself, and it absolutely does add so much to the tablet.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD