Stop Charging From Keyboard

Knos

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey All,

So I mostly use my tablet to take notes at University and need my keyboard to keep battery. I haven't been able to find a way to turn off the screen stealing my dock's battery life. Does a way to turn this function on/off exist? If so, where?

Thanks for any help

Mikea1111

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I think you will find that the purpose of the dock battery is to charge the tble battery. There is no reason to not have it this way. Why would you want a dock powered without the tablet?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I think you will find that the purpose of the dock battery is to charge the tble battery. There is no reason to not have it this way. Why would you want a dock powered without the tablet?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Exactly. That's why, when you notice the two battery icons in your notification bar, between them, there are two arrows, they look like this: ?

Let me make it easier: Keyboard battery ? Tablet Battery.

The tablet gets priority over battery and charge power.

Also, you are an owner of this tablet, right OP? Because this sounds a lot like a troll question. Anyone who owns this tablet knows that even when the battery in the keyboard is dead, the keyboard still works. As long as the tablet has battery power, the keyboard dock can stay at 0% the whole time and still work/run just fine.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
The keyboard dock is powered by the tablet, not the dock itself. The connection from the battery in the dock goes straight to to tablet and has no connection to the key board and ports.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781