03-19-2013 11:00 AM
63 123
tools
    Just wondering, what mode is everyone running that is having issues? I'm always running performance mode since it's connected to the doc, i don't know if that helps or not but i haven't had a single issue. everything is working seamlessly.
    Same. Performance mode and dock for my long battery life.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    03-08-2013 01:23 PM
    I have to say that I don't like the new launcher as much. That google bar at the top looks terrible. I went back to the old launcher. WIll be interesting to see who else is sticking with the old or going with the new launcher?

BTW thanks for the pics on the update!
    03-08-2013 02:31 PM
    Went back to the old launcher. I like the Asus quick settings, and swiping down from the top (to get quick settings in 4.2) is a bit hard when the tablet is in a case.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    03-08-2013 02:41 PM
    My keyboard didn't change.
    03-08-2013 04:06 PM
    My keyboard changed, and I stuck with the old launcher. I like the fact I'm able to change my CPU settings from my notification bar.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    03-08-2013 04:19 PM
    Weird, I like the look of that keyboard you posted. How should I go about fixing this?
    03-08-2013 11:39 PM
    The keyboard that you saw in the posted image is the Asus keyboard. Are you currently using the stock Android keyboard? You can go to Settings/Language & Input, and change the default keyboard to the Asus keyboard.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Deegan likes this.
    03-09-2013 12:45 AM
    Has anyone had performance issues with the launcher (ether one)? I am seeing issues when screen orientation changes, recent apps menu and the lock screen when the screen orientation is different when coming out of sleep from when it was put to sleep. The 4.2 launcher is very slow with these tasks, the old 4.1 is better but still slow.

Anyone else seeing this?
    03-10-2013 10:16 AM
    Great thanks! I'm also having trouble with my micro hdmi. I seem to not be getting any sound with my picture. I have all my volumes turned up and my tv volume up as well. I know it's my tablet because I checked the cable with the micro-hdmi on my phone and it worked just fine.
    03-12-2013 02:05 AM
    Great thanks! I'm also having trouble with my micro hdmi. I seem to not be getting any sound with my picture. I have all my volumes turned up and my tv volume up as well. I know it's my tablet because I checked the cable with the micro-hdmi on my phone and it worked just fine.
    You're not the only one having this problem. The same thing is happening with mine and others'. I emailed Asus and they said that it's a software issue. They also recommended a factory reset, but I've already done that; it didn't help.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    03-12-2013 09:48 AM
    Ever since the update my HDMI volume is an issue as well. My keyboard dock battery drains quickly even when the screen is off! I'm still having the weird youtube video and play store issue as well. Aren't there suppose to be firmware updates for the dock?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    03-19-2013 09:50 AM
    I tried out my HDMI output yesterday. I had it plugged into my A/V receiver and it worked well. I had audio and video. One thing that I thought used to be there was a zoom feature. When I pull up a video and play it through HDMI I see the tool bar at the bottom on my TV. I could have sworn there used to be a zoom that would zoom it so that it would crop off the toolbar.
    03-19-2013 10:22 AM
    I never got the ota update, i almost never do, just like 4.1 i had to spend several nights trying to install it manually then i get a notificatiin dat theres an update, so i dont wanna wait that lobg can anybidy help me get 4.2 or aatleast tell me how to dio it manually properly?
    03-19-2013 11:00 AM
63 123