About to jump in

Stu2009

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys
I have not been "here" for sometime(every since I returned 3 Toshiba's and gave up on the tablet) Now I find myself very interested in the 300/keyboard combination. I have spent the last day or so reading the various post and threads on this site. I believe I have absorbed too much! I am a heavy user of MS products and use Office 2010 extensively, including OneNote. I have some concerns/questions I would like some input from users who are happy with their 300's...Please help with the following...

1. Is GPS real or WiFi "hotspot" connected?
2. Able to connect to SkyDrive for documents access and storage
3. Able to create documents from Word, Excel & OneNote through SkyDrive
4. Is the power adapter a universal power supply..120/240/50/60Hz?
5. Recording video from 8MP front camera of a good quality?
6. Is Skype & Netflix available and working?
In anticipation of replies...Thank you
Stu

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys
I have not been "here" for sometime(every since I returned 3 Toshiba's and gave up on the tablet) Now I find myself very interested in the 300/keyboard combination. I have spent the last day or so reading the various post and threads on this site. I believe I have absorbed too much! I am a heavy user of MS products and use Office 2010 extensively, including OneNote. I have some concerns/questions I would like some input from users who are happy with their 300's...Please help with the following...

1. Is GPS real or WiFi "hotspot" connected?

Define "Real". If you meant to ask if it works, yes, it works pretty good actually.

2. Able to connect to SkyDrive for documents access and storage

Haven't tried, although I know ES File Explorer has an option for SkyDrive.

3. Able to create documents from Word, Excel & OneNote through SkyDrive

I really don't know, the tablet being a tablet, it might be able to, just gonna experience some lag. The Android ecosystem doesn't require that much RAM, so it may cause heavy web pages to lag due to the tablet only having a GB of RAM.

4. Is the power adapter a universal power supply..120/240/50/60Hz?

For the most part, yes. But the tablet can only be charged with the charger that comes with it. The ratings are as follows:

15V - 1A (For the tablet of course)

5V - 2A (For any other USB devices)

5. Recording video from 8MP front camera of a good quality?

I didn't even know the front camera was 8 MP, thought it was 2...

6. Is Skype & Netflix available and working?

Yes to both, confirmed both.

In anticipation of replies...Thank you
Stu

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

androidfan1x

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
The back camera is 8 megapixel
The front is only 2,
The back Camera takes ok pictures in good lighting condition, but when indoor or dark place , it's just very bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty