Infinity Cases?

jel415

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good cover/case for this? I just ordered the roocase on Amazon but it would actually be nice to have something similar to the ipad magnetic cover. With all the litigation that's going on today I doubt it but just wanted to check. TIA.

BeverageNinja

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, if anyone has a case that they can recommend or post pics of I'd be thankful. Most of the cases on Amazon and other sites appear to be too bulky for my tastes. The roocase looks to be the best bet, but with the TF700 and the TF201 having the same dimensions I was hoping for more case options.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Funny that you posted this... I was just logging in to post this very same question..

I haven't found anything yet... Nor any reviews. So if you do find something, please post it up....

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
What you're looking for is the Transleeve. You can probably find it on Amazon, but I think it's overpriced. They have a dual version coming soon for the keyboard dock too

Manipulate

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I went to best buy hoping to find something that fit but if you dont have an ipad, they dont carry folio type cases for you.....

EDIT: On a side note though, if anyone finds a slim folio style case for the tab WITHOUT the dock, plz post a link.

Last edited:

BeverageNinja

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
What you're looking for is the Transleeve. You can probably find it on Amazon, but I think it's overpriced. They have a dual version coming soon for the keyboard dock too

OMG, could they have picked worse colors for the case? Pink, baby blue, brown and white/ivory (the only good one imo.) Seriously, did they just throw a dart at a color wheel?

BeverageNinja

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry, either my monitor is off or I'm color blind. I guess it isn't brown but black, and the baby blue is supposed to be light green. Black is an improvement, but light green? Probably call it "sea foam" or something stupid.

Scarab

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Looking for a more ruggedized sleeve/silicone cover, I found some for the older models. From what I can tell it may take a while for these to hit the market designed specifically for the TF700T. Even then, unless the Infinity starts selling like hotcakes, we may be limited in choice of covers.

So in the meantime, I ordered one from these guys on Amazon figuring I might be able to adapt it a little by making some cuts with an Exacto Knife. Might work, might not, will have to post back with what I find out when I receive it.

81xWkYzm3iL._AA1500_.jpg

51yJ361DIWL._AA1098_.jpg

41TLMcFF3oL.jpg

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I got the i-Blason case and while it does not work with the dock, it is a very nice case. Fits great and the cutouts for the cameras, sensors and speakers are spot on. As a bonus it comes with a stylus.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I got the i-Blason case and while it does not work with the dock, it is a very nice case. Fits great and the cutouts for the cameras, sensors and speakers are spot on. As a bonus it comes with a stylus.

Is it this one? Looks like it protects the dock too but I think the tablet can't lock onto dock when tablet has case on. Sounds like what you meant, unless you got the i-blason that only is meant for the tablet (there are two on the site for the 700).

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%3Dsalesrank%26searchSize%3D12&token=LPWrNP7I

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Is it this one? Looks like it protects the dock too but I think the tablet can't lock onto dock when tablet has case on. Sounds like what you meant, unless you got the i-blason that only is meant for the tablet (there are two on the site for the 700).

i-Blason ASUS Transformer Pad TF700 Infinity Tablet Artificial Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF700 with Free Bonus Stylus (Speaker Hole is Opened) Black : Transformer

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

I did not get that one. I have a small bag that fits the tablet and dock perfectly which I use when I want to bring the combo. I got just the one for the tablet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2000894

ribbit1976

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Scarab

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Just following up to my other post regarding the silicone cover/case I ordered. It's made specifically for another model, not the TF700T.

I like the feel of the product. It has a good tight fit for the Infinity but until they make one specifically for the TF700T you'll have to make some cuts to expose new placements of the volume rocker, the HDMI port, and the camera mic. This isn't the ideal, but worked for my purposes.

Another noteworthy item, the silicone is nice and sturdy, good high quality, but this can present challenges if you decide to make your own cuts. With a razor blade or an exacto, just go slow and careful or you'll wind up slipping with the blade. Extreme caution advised.

UPDATE: As of today, I understand BobjGear is shipping a silicone case made specifically for the TF700T around September 22.

Last edited:

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Do those skins interfere with docking at all? How resistive are they? Not that I plan to drop it but i know the case is pretty protective, although more bulky for sure. I always see them and love the concept but don't want to permanently cover it. I like the metal look and even like the gurple color. I have a leather profolio now but keep looking at these things. Man, decisions! heheh

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Do those skins interfere with docking at all? How resistive are they? Not that I plan to drop it but i know the case is pretty protective, although more bulky for sure. I always see them and love the concept but don't want to permanently cover it. I like the metal look and even like the gurple color. I have a leather profolio now but keep looking at these things. Man, decisions! heheh

I haven't received my skin for the Infinity, but I had one for the prime and its keyboard. I loved it. It protects from scratching only. If you were to drop it, it would still break. But for protection from scratches its perfect. Make sure you get the one that specifically states that it is compatible with the dock. They are easily removeable as well.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums