Infinity Screen Questions

lonewolf80

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been eyeing the Transformer Pad Infinity for a long while now, and am contemplating on making a purchase. However, some reviews brought up points that worry me.

1. I've heard from a particular review that the screen on the Infinity isn't welded too well. When you press on it, an air pocket will form underneath. Infinity owners, is this true?
  2. I've also heard that a large portion of apps on Google Play aren't made for tablets of this size, and will look very bad when used with a Tablet like the Infinity. I'm planning on using the tablet for eBook reading and note taking primarily. Are there any apps that are affected by this?
  3. This question is unrelated to the screen questions, but this is rather an app question. About a year ago, I had an Android phone for a short period of time. I remember that I used a music player called 'PowerMP' on it, and it worked very nicely. However, I do miss the ease of transferring MP3s, playlists, song play count and song ratings automatically that the iPod has. Are there any apps on Android that have this functionality?

Last edited:

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
My screen has no issues whatsover. Some complain that the screen flexes but I am unsure how true that is myself.

As for the apps, they will nto look HD the old ones but they look just fine to me. In fact, they look a touch better than on my TF101. the ones optimized for Tegra 3 are phenomenal and that library shoudl grow from this point forward. The other apps and games, fun to play, look good, no problem here.

not sure if I would consider iTunes easy to use but you can simply plug in your tablet to the PC and move over anything you like... playlists, songs, whatever you can put them wherever you want too in any folder you have or plan to create. then again, I don't use my phone or tablet for musci much at all so hopefully someone with more knowledge will answer this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge