LIttle cloth that came with Infinity is great - where to buy?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
This is probably silly but that little black cloth that came with the Infinity is magical. It cleans all of the fingerprints off without any wet solution.

Is this just a regular microfiber cloth or something else?

Thanks!

coryteague

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
also, you can buy any microfiber/anti-static cloth and it works just the same. I purchased a boat-load from the Dollar Tree (3-pack for $1) can't beat that and they have them all in different colors. just make sure you get the anti-static ones which can be found in the kitchen supply area of any store!

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol I actually had the same thought. I have a ton of microfibers, but I'm loving this little black one. Seems to work ridiculously quickly

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got my 700 and it's charging but I've fiddled with it some. (Duh........ I can't wait for it to fully charge!)

I have to agree that this cloth is great. Most of the micro-fiber cloths I've seen are kind of slick. This one is rough and does an excellent job of cleaning. I know I can by the standard micro-fiber cloths lots of places but I'd really like to know where to by THIS cloth. Anybody have a link?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I contacted ASUS and they gave me a link to their e-store. Unfortunately, it says they are doing site maintenance... Everyday for the past week. This doesn't mean they sell them though. I'll let you know...

... Sent from my III